Wow, what a total honor to be nominated! It is with sincere thanks to mindbeautysimplicity.wordpress.com for the nomination for “Outstanding Blogger. ” I encourage you to check out her blog & make sure to follow her. I would like to share a little about myself and nominate a few other deserving bloggers in the community.
1. Provide a link to the creator’s original award post.
2. Answer the questions provided.
3. Create 7 unique questions.
4. Nominate up to 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. Now let’s continue to support and cheer each other throughout 2021 for the Outstanding Blogger Award!
Now here are mindbeautysimplicity.wordpress.com questions along with my answers:
1. Question: What are your blogging goals for 2021?
My blogging goals for this year of 2021 include writing more content that brings encouragement to reach even more people, update my website, invite others to join me as a guest blogger on my website and gain more insights to be a successful writer.
2. Question: What was something positive that happened last year?
There were many positive things that happened in the mist or a very unique year for many. One thing I can mention is that every time I needed something from the store during early months of the months of the pandemic, I would find it. I sincerely take nothing for granted.
3. Question: What is your niche / favorite thing to write about?
I greatly love to write encouraging words for the everyday moments we face.
4. Question: Who inspires you the most in life?
Honestly, God is my number one. My adult children inspire me the most. To see them so focused, tenacious, determined and purposeful moves me very often.
5. Question: Where would you want to travel next when it’s safe to do so? First place I would love to travel to is to visit my family in New York. I really miss them and think of them often.
6. Question: What inspiring message would you want your readers to know?
I would like to tell my readers that no matter what it looks like, please don’t quit. Purpose in your heart that you will keep going. Look to God and invite Him to give you strength and direction every day.
7. Question: Is there a topic you wish to write about, but are afraid of the reaction?
I honestly would not say I am afraid of writing a topic that would cause a unique reaction. I only try to be sensitive to others while bringing encouragement. I do believe that there are some topics that can be written that perhaps some may or may not admit that they are guilty of. Many are quick to see the wrong others do but not quick to see themselves.
NOW HERE ARE MY QUESTIONS FOR EACH OF YOU:
1. Tell us your 2021 goals for your blog.
2. How do you plan on implementing your goals for your blog in 2021?
3. What inspires you to write your blogs?
4. Why did you begin your blog?
5. What have you learned about yourself in writing your blogs?
6. What would you change about your blog?
7. How do you feel about collaborating on your blog?
Please make sure to check out all the bloggers I mentioned. I highly recommend each and encourage you to follow them. I also want to sincerely thank mindbeautysimplicity.wordpress.com for nominating me. I also really appreciated your questions.